Positions available in NYC/LA/NC.
- Be enthusiastic, optimistic, future-oriented, and brave.
- Have knowledge and understanding of the Millennial cultural landscape (art, music, food, etc.).
- Be in tune and aware of brand movements, trends, gaps, etc.
- Keep up with trends in marketing/branding/advertising.
- Be pursuing a degree in a field/discipline related to business or communications.
MullenLowe's 2019 Summer Internship Program is a 10-week paid internship running from June 3 to August 9. To apply, you must be a member of the college class of 2019 or 2020, or a current graduate school student.